Full-Service Illinois Law Firm Serving DuPage, Cook, Kane, and Will Counties
At the Law Offices of Peter M. DeLongis, Ltd., we serve individuals, families, and business in a wide range of legal services. With over 30 years of legal experience, Attorney Peter M. DeLongis has the skill and knowledge to guide clients through the legal process towards a successful resolution of their legal issues. Our practice areas include:
- Commercial Litigation – Handling all types of commercial and business matters including breach of contract, agreement violations, commercial foreclosures, dispute resolution, arbitration/mediation, and litigation.
- Breach of Contract – Representing individuals and businesses in litigation involving contract disputes.
- Family Law – Providing compassionate and aggressive representation in sensitive family law matters.
- Divorce – Offering clients aggressive and affordable representation through the divorce process.
- Child Custody and Child Support – Assisting clients with difficult issues surrounding child custody and support including post-decree modifications.
- Orders of Protection – Representing parties to protect all of their rights in Orders of Protection matters filed in DuPage and Cook Counties.
- Division of Property – Helping clients fairly divide marital assets as part of divorce proceedings.
- Personal Injury – Effectively advocating for the rights of clients who have been seriously injured, including wrongful death cases.
- Car Accidents – Representing clients in civil cases involving motor vehicle accidents in which serious injuries have occurred.
- Medical Malpractice – Assisting clients in personal injury cases stemming from medical mistakes.
- Construction Accidents – Handing high-value civil cases involving injuries on construction sites.
- Workers’ Compensation – Representing parties injured in the workplace throughout Northern Illinois.
- Criminal Law – Providing effective criminal defense services for a wide range of criminal charges.
- White Collar Crime – Defending clients who are investigated and charged with financial crimes.
If you are dealing with legal concerns in any of our practice areas, contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss your situation. Our firm will answer all of your questions and help you through the court system. We serve clients in DuPage, Cook, Kane, and Will Counties and throughout the Chicagoland area.